Are you a victim of physical or psychological harm due to the actions or negligence of another, whether an individual or organization?
We can help defend your rights and will work with you to seek fair compensation for the harm and damages suffered, including:
- Lost wages resulting from your inability to work
- Medical expenses incurred to treat your injury
- Psychological or emotional harm, stress and/or trauma
- Pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Inability to care for yourself or your family members
- Physical or mental disability
Our committed team will ensure, during your separation, that your legal rights are respected and and that the agreements reached protects your rights and those of your children.
We are well aware that the separation process is sensitive and emotional. Therefore, we first proceed through mediation and negotiation with the other party or, if necessary, through legal proceeding in court.
We can help you with the following:
- De faco spouses
- Amicable agreements and Out-of-Court Settlements
- Child custody arrangements
- Spousal or child support arrangements
- Partition of family patrimony
- Property and co-ownership issues, such as the sale of the family residence
- Do you want to study or work in Canada?
- Do you want to sponsor your spouse?
- Did you receive a notice to revoke your permanent residency card or your citizenship?
We can answer your questions.
Do not hesitate to contact us during your immigration procedures. It is important that you are well informed of the steps to follow before submitting your application to avoid further delay or even a refusal.
- Work permit
- Study permit
- Skilled worker program
- Asylum seekers
Our firm offers a full range of legal services in real estate law!
We are mandated by both residential and commercial clients and are specialized namely in residential and commercial leases and disputes, latent defects problems and brokerage and legal mortgages issues.